Oxygen 2 in 1 Cleanser for problem skin, now SCIENTIFICALLY shown to help prevent the spread of acne-causing bacteria by up to 85% within 24hours!*
perfect for getting your problem skin sorted, no matter your age – teen, woman or man!
This value pack contains all of the following 100% natural skincare products created right here in New Zealand to assist in soothing, healing and repairing problematic skin conditions. (worth $610)
- women & teen 2 in 1 cleanser – the gentle pumice removes dirt, oil and impurities and prepares your skin for the other ingredients to fight off acne bacteria. Your skin will feel clean and energised.
- women & teen skin toner – instantly cools skin and neutralizes excess oil to reduce shine and appearance of pores.
- women & teen soothing moisturiser – a non-greasy crème moisturiser to complement and enhance the blemish and acne fighting that you have started with the 2in1 Cleanser, and Organic Blemish/Acne Gel.
*In-vitro studies, independently test by TRINITY BIOACTIVE Laboratories, Wellington New Zealand 2018
The best bits
- Superfine Pumice – gentle exfoliant.
- NZ Organic Hop Extract is our ‘nature’s miracle worker’ – soothe, tone, fight redness, anti-bacterial.
- Organic Jojoba Oil – hydrates, balances, softens, protects.
- Vitamin E – anti oxidant, hydrates, calming, wound healing.
- Organic Aloe extract – vitamins, minerals, soothe, repair.
Size: 2 in 1 Cleanser 200ml
Skin Toner 50ml
Soothing Moisturiser 50ml
Recommend to use with
- PLUS blemish & acne gel – packed with Manuka Honey & Canadian willowherb this pimple solver assists in healing problematic areas and repairing the skins surface, with relief in as little as 24hours.
- Canadian Willowherb – soothe, fight redness, fast relief.
- NZ Manuka Honey (active 15+) – help prevent acne, heals, hydrates
❤ 100% NATURAL
❤ Biogro Organic Certification – Organic Hops
❤ GMP Good manufacturing practices approved
❤ Not tested on animals
❤ Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
❤ Recyclable Packaging
2 in 1 Cleanser
Aqua(Water), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Volcanic ash (Pumice), Organic Humulus lupulus (NZ Hops), Citrus noblis (Mandarin)oil, Xanthan gum, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol (Geogard 221), Decyl Glucoside, Bixa orellana(natural colour), Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil), Aloe barbadensis leaves Extract
Aqua(Water), Organic rubus idaeus (Raspberry)Water, Decyl Glucoside, Organic Humulus lupulus (NZ Hops), Organic Glycerine, Aloe barbadensis leaves Extract, Organic Ascophyllum nodosum (Seaweed) Extract, Citrus noblis (Mandarin)oil, Kiwifruit Enzyme.
Aqua(Water), Prunus armeniaca (Apricot Kernal) Oil, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba)oil, Organic Humulus lupulus (NZ Hops), DL-Alpha-Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol (Geogard 221), Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose)oil, Cumumis sativius L (cucumber), Ascophyllum nodosum (Seaweed) Extract, Actinidin (Kiwifruit) Enzyme, Aloe barbadensis leaves Extract.
STEP 1: 2 in 1 Cleanser
How: Morning and night, start with a damp face and neck.
Why: Cleanse in the morning to get rid of toxins that come to your skins surface while sleeping, and at night to clear away makeup and the dust and grime from your busy day. If your skin is damp the cleanser will gently foam up.
How: You only need a small amount of cleanser on fingers and spread over face and neck, massage in circles starting at your neck working up, especially the acne prone area and already with acne.
Why: Massaging is great for healthy blood circulation and in circles so it lifts the fine hairs on your face to remove everything.
How: Remove with a warm damp face cloth or in the shower.
Why: Warm not hot – hot will encourage blood vessels closer to the skins surface creating redness. Use a face cloth or gentle stream of water in the shower to wash away all the cleanser and nasties.
MUST HAVE： To have Synergy Effect of acne prone/redness area, pair up with Organic Blemish/Acne Gel to really target those problem areas.
STEP 2: Skin Toner
Morning and night, after cleansing to dry or damp skin. Spray 2 to 3 times for even coverage over face and neck. Shake before use.
Why: A great follow up after cleansing to add hydration. On dry skin is fine or on damp skin to trap in moisture still on your skin from cleansing.
Expert Tips: Stored in fridge during hot season, and it feels even more refreshing when used.
STEP 3: Blemish/Acne Gel
How: Cleanse your face and gently pat dry.
Why: Clean skin is a must to get your skin ready to take in as much goodness as it can. Cleansing helps clear any skin oils built up on your face – these can make your acne worse.
How: Pump a small amount of gel onto a fingertip and gently tap or rub onto where it needs to go – blemishes, acne, redness or even scarring. Let the gel soak in completely.
Why: the more gently your look after your skin, the faster and more completely it will recover. Letting the gel soak in until your skin feels dry will make sure it has the best chance of getting the most gel where it needs to be.
STEP 4: Soothing Moisturiser
Apply morning and night after cleansing, treatment and toning.
Dab a small amount onto your forehead, cheeks and neck. Gently blend over face and neck starting at your forehead working down. Massaging in circles, avoiding the eye area.